About the Photo - If you have ever thawed your fish and had it come out looking like the photo above then chances are it has been over soaked. Notice that you can practically see right through these fillets. The result of this will ultimately be a dramatic reduction in portion size and fish falling apart when cooking.
Our Advice - IF YOU ARE BUYING ON PRICE ALONE, expect to get what you pay for - that is inferior quality product. This is a photo that was recently taken from our inspectors in China verifying that this is 91% Moisture product. Expect this product to be hitting North American markets soon.
Last Updated (Wednesday, 17 April 2013 14:09)
- Seafood Buyer Fraud Resource: FDA Warning Letters publicly available
- Q&A: Tradex CEO, Robert Reierson, gives his take on Alaska Salmon producers withdrawing from the MSC Program
- Tis' The Season to EAT MORE SEAFOOD !
- A Look at Deceptive Practices - 12-Week Blog Series
- Public Awareness Key to Fight Against Seafood Fraud
- Q&A: President & CEO - Robert Reierson talks about Genetically Modified Salmon
- Tradex Foods Launches Innovative Website